On the Ground – Restaurants and Bars;
The very popular Champagne Tent is located adjacent to the main tote building.
The Carvery Restaurant (a self service restaurant):
The Carvery Restaurant is situated in the main catering building located at the rear of the Millennium Stand. Its serves delicious hot food from two hours before the first race and up to one hour after the last race. It offers a large range of food i.e. lunch, snacks, sandwiches, soup, desserts, tea, coffee drinks etc.
Racers Fast Food Restaurant:
Located to the rear of the Grand Stands, ‘Racers Fast Food’ restaurant serves a full range of take-away foods.
The Budweiser Tent:
The popular Budweiser Tent is located behind the main Tote building adjacent to the Parade Ring.
The Mayor’s Garden Area:
The Mayor’s Garden Area, is located in the western part of the grounds. Walking behind the Grand Stands with the stands on your left-hand side, continue past the Millennium & the Killanin Stand. The Mayor’s Garden Area is at the end on the right hand side. The Mayor’s Garden Area is accessible to all and has a number of facilities such as big screen, food outlets, bar areas, bookmakers ring and a champagne tent. It also has a wonderful green picnic area perfect for the family.
The Guinness Village:
The Guinness Village is located close to the rear of the Grand Stands, serving creamy pints of Guinness, fresh oysters and smoked salmon with brown bread.
- Ground floor: a take away restaurant that serves fast food, tea & coffee, minerals and a full bar.
- 1st floor: a restaurant serving carvery lunch and has full bar facilities.
- 2nd floor: Plate Hospitality Suite.
The Plate Hospitality suite located on the second floor of the Killanin Stand provides the venue for the ultimate racing experience. It combines the action and atmosphere for patrons whilst having the comfort of a luxurious environment with spectacular views of the excellent racing.
- 3rd floor: Hurdle Hospitality Suite.
The Hurdle Hospitality suite located on the third floor of the Killanin Stand is also the height of luxury and entertainment again with spectacular third floor views of the Race Track.
There are gold and silver packages available for both the Hurdle and Plate Suites. For more information click on the link below:
There are tote facilities available in all of the bars in the Stand, with televisions showing coverage of the racing. Ladies and Gents toilets are situated on all floors, with two escalators and two lifts for easy access
- Ground floor: The Long Bar is located on the ground floor of the Millennium Stand serving hot food, tea, coffee and drinks.
- 1st floor: The Ballybrit Bar is situated on the first floor of the Millennium Stand stand. This bar serves drinks only.
- 2nd floor: The Aran Bar serves hot food and drinks and is on the second floor with access to the seating balcony.The Kinvara Bar is also located on the second floor of the Millennium Stand
- 3rd floor:The Corrib Bar which is located on the top floor of the stand is reserved for patrons using the reserved seating balcony. This area is newly refurbished with contemporary and comfortable seating and a great variety of food available including our popular tapas.
- 3rd floor: Panoramic Restaurant – This restaurant is located on the third floor of the Millennium Stand with outstanding views of the racecourse. Overlooking the winning post, you won’t get closer to the action than here.